Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

This stuff is amazing.  Period.  I used to use this a while back and had problem-free skin, but I went on a trip and forgot, and my face was horrible.  After that, I started buying more and more, just worsening the problem by using harsher products.

When I started Retin-A, my dermatologist recommended this, and it jogged my memory back to when I had clear skin.  I found a bottle somewhere in my house and have been using it since December, which is an incredibly long time for me! Haha. I have already gone through a bottle, and that never happens.  I found I don't even need to apply the Retin-A anymore.

In colder months, I use this with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, but lately, I've been using it with Sally's Cure Care.  Cetaphil is around $10 for 16 oz, but Costco sells it for a much better price for 20 oz.

I would give this cleanser a 9.5 out of 10!

Thanks for reading :)
~Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment